To whom it may concern,
As the situation with the 2019 novel coronavirus continues to evolve, we want to inform you that Blattmann will do everything to avoid disruptions. At the same time, we are also prioritizing the safety of our employees and will follow the instructions from swiss authorities.
We keep ourselves informed about the situation on the BAG website: https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov.html
Blattmann Schweiz AG has implemented the recommended federal measures as well as further measures, including:
- The creation of a “Blattmann Pandemic Team” who guides, communicates and defines all actions regarding the Coronavirus
- Training and information on employee hygiene rules
- Hourly hand washing
- The obligation and the possibility of disinfection at every entrance
- Limited visitors and travel activities
- Home office
- Meetings with max. 4 people
- Production areas separated from each other in terms of personal contacts
- Accumulated stocks of finished goods
At the moment, we work as usual and don’t expect any disruptions for our production. Our raw material/processing aid are sourced mainly in Europe, so we are not directly affected from Chinese delivery delays to Europe. Furthermore, we don’t expect any disruption caused from the outbreak of coronavirus in north Italy.
We will update you as soon as the situation changes.
Head of Quality of Blattmann Schweiz AG
+41 (0)44 789 91 86